Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome To My Fantasy World

Authors live in more than one world. I live in the everyday world of highway traffic, household chores, employment. I live in several other worlds of imagination, castles in the air, fantasy characters.

On this page, you will discover a few of those worlds where I live. These worlds come to me whether I am sitting at the computer or in that hypnogogic state as I fall asleep at night, as I drive to work in the mornings or tend my garden at home.

Everyone has these worlds, and yet, not everyone will let these worlds go beyond their thoughts. I urge you to put them down on paper or on the hard drive of your computer. Someday these worlds could come together to form a book that others will read. If not, you still will have developed a rich world where you can play.

Tip: Start now by jotting down the first few words that come to mind when you think of “fantasy.” Let that be the first entry in your “fantasy journal.”

~ CLMcK ~

No comments:

Post a Comment